We are looking for a Java Developer who will integrate latest technologies into various internally created IT systems for our group of Companies
Worldwide Solutions provides comprehensive services for the automation of business processes: the introduction of mobile solutions, electronic document management systems, enterprise portals, infrastructure solutions and custom software development. The main goal of our work is improving the efficiency of customers' activities with the help of information technology.
Creates user information solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining Java based components and interfaces.
Java Developer Job Duties:
- Defines site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Designs and develops user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
- Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Creates multimedia applications by using authoring tools.
- Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
Java Developer Skills and Qualifications:
Java, Java Applets, Web Programming Skills, Teamwork, Verbal Communication, Web User Interface Design, Software Requirements, Software Development Process, Object-Oriented Design (OOD), Multimedia Content Development, Software Debugging